OWNER/ MANAGER INFORMATION
I am a Professional in tourism, and I was born in Cusco, where I went to University for 5 years to be licensed in tourism; I speak Spanish, Quechua (local language), French and English. I have been guiding and organizing customized and tailor made itineraries. Conventional, adventure, ecotourism, bird watching, 4x4 driving expeditions, and off the "beaten track tours for more than 12 years all over Peru. I live and work in Peru, I have first-hand experience of my country; this detailed, in-depth knowledge is the only way I can offer a truly great tailor-made travel service. I do not act as a middleman; you contact the expert who runs the operations for Tours & hotels directly to make a booking. For any question, you will always be in direct contact with me: The guide, Trip organizer and Operator without any intermediaries and extra costs. Without ever compromising your safety and comfort, I'll take you well off the tourist paths into the real Peru, the country I know inside out!
e-mail: yure_c@yahoo.com
msn: yure_c@hotmail.com
Skype: yurechavezperu

TESTIMONIALS AT TRIP ADVISOR: Marian Mathews: matthm2@charter.net - We were thrilled with the trip he planned and led for me and my husband. I can't recommend Yure highly enough. We were also very impressed with Yure’s passion for helping his fellow Peruvians and giving back to his community. In addition to his work as a guide, he has created and/or participates in a number of non-profit community action projects which benefit Peruvians in need. For a custom-designed, superbly-organized and memorable experience in Peru with an articulate, knowledgeable and charming guide, I would strongly encourage you to contact Yure: yure_c@yahoo.com



- MORE REFERENCES & TESTIMONIALS

- MORE TESTIMONIALS AT TRIP ADVISOR